An ERP Solution
That Fits All Kind of Businesses
The most cost-effective, Cloud and Premises based tool to boost your day-to-day business, improve your operations, and increase productivity.
What is the ERPNext?
ERPNext, a robust cloud-based ERP System, is aimed at SMEs and corporations alike. It offers functional and non-functional features, a user-friendly platform with an executive dashboard which gives information as a summary of Company-wise or Branch-wise Sales, Purchases/Expenses, Receivables with Aging, Stock Balances, Payables, Profit & Loss, Projects, Production, and System Usage History and Trends, along with this it also allows Real-time Reporting.
We as a BPO along with our IT knowledge bring three kinds of models to facilitate our clients
- CAPEX: In this, our ERP specialist work along with our domain experts to set up the system to the client’s functional requirements, to ensure successful implementation a coordinator is appointed, along with this we provide training as well. For this, we charge a fixed cost linked with implementation phases
- Rent to Own: This is on a rental or leases basis, we charge rent quarterly or monthly basis, rent is decided based on the client’s access to numbers and type of models. Within 2 years if clients complete the sum amount they can own the ERP system.
- OPEX: This is our exclusive BPO & IT service, in this, we deploy one of the services at client’s business depending on functional or project requirement as an accountant, HR executive, inventory manager, or any other, it could be either off-site or on-site, they work under concerned functional experts and they use ERP as a tool. We charge them monthly which includes ERP rent as well
The services we provide to each sector includes
The manufacturing process can run efficiently using the One Link Solution ERP. It supports all the steps involved as:
- Materials Requirement Planning: What to produce, when to produce, what to purchase, When to purchase
- Production Scheduling, Gantts, Calendars, Tasks
- Bill of Materials (BOMs), Multi-Level BOMs, Alternate BOMs
- Work Orders and Individual Process Job Cards
- Workstations/Machinery with Electricity, Wages, Consumables, Rental/Depreciation costing
- Operations with Routing, Sequencing, Assignment, and Operating costs
- Movement & Consumption of Stock Items with associated costing
- Batch-wise and Serialized Inventory Management
- Comprehensive Production Reporting with and build-your-own-report feature
- Warehouse Management: Parent-Child Configuration within multiple Warehouses locations